SFL Forum
Fundy Family Vacation Bingo - Printable Version

+- SFL Forum (http://www.sflforums.com)
+-- Forum: General (http://www.sflforums.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Inane Chat (http://www.sflforums.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Fundy Family Vacation Bingo (/showthread.php?tid=9633)

Pages: 1 2

Fundy Family Vacation Bingo - Miss TTU Runner-Up - 07-10-2017

This week, Mr. TTU and I, along with our daughter, are on vacation at the beach with his fundy parents.  They provide the lodging for trips to various places each summer.  To make things more interesting, I am putting items for a Bingo board here (you will have to make your own board--sorry!) As things occur, I will post them in the replies so you can play along at home.  Winner gets a custom butt cushion embroidered with a white Piano.  Also works as a drinking game.

Someone wears a dress/skirt to the beach
Gives tract to a waiter/waitress
Finds a local IFB church and attends Wed. service
Anti-LGBTQ comment
"The country/world is getting worse and worse" comment
Anti-liberal comment
Quotes Bible verse (KJV)
Comment about Nekkid or Half-nekkid people at the beach (nekkid=naked for you Yankees)
Comment about second coming being soon
Gives fundy parenting advice
Anti-alcohol comment
Mention of fake news item/conspiracy theory 
Starts witnessing to a stranger
Anti-feminist comment
Comment beginning with, "God told me..."
Story about how something good happened because they were so faithful

There are 16 items, enough for a 4x4 board with no free spaces.  No cheating--God is watching!  Big Grin

RE: Fundy Family Vacation Bingo - RobMille - 07-11-2017

You're gonna go 16 for 16 before you even get to the beach! Does a sarong count as a dress/skirt?

RE: Fundy Family Vacation Bingo - Miss TTU Runner-Up - 07-11-2017

Absolutely not! Sarongs can fly open in a breeze, exposing those sinful female legs!

RE: Fundy Family Vacation Bingo - Dr. Jezebel - 07-11-2017

My parents are visiting, we're not at the beach, & I've already scored at least half of these.

RE: Fundy Family Vacation Bingo - WalrusWrangler - 07-11-2017

I'd hit about ten with my fundy family and friends. I'd be guilty of about three of them myself, though only in certain company.

RE: Fundy Family Vacation Bingo - co_heir - 07-11-2017

It probably doesn't count because it was about 15 years ago, but one time at the beach I saw a fundy family splashing in the surf wearing t-shirts and denim. The women and girls had on long jean skirts a dthe guys had long jeans.

RE: Fundy Family Vacation Bingo - Miss TTU Runner-Up - 07-11-2017

Ok, for those playing along at home, we have:
Anti-feminist comment---white men are the most discriminated against group in America
Anti-liberal comment--various statements about climate change being non-existent

Unfortunately, I forgot to put "racist comment" on the board, so just take a swig of your beverage of choice, and call it a freebie.

Fundy Family Vacation Bingo - EnlightenedMK - 07-12-2017

(07-11-2017, 06:17 PM)co_heir Wrote: It probably doesn't count because it was about 15 years ago, but one time at the beach I saw a fundy family splashing in the surf wearing t-shirts and denim. The women and girls had on long jean skirts a dthe guys had long jeans.

It was probably one of my brothers or Brother in laws and their families! Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Fundy Family Vacation Bingo - pastor's wife - 07-12-2017

Oh, my, Miss TTU, this is too funny! I could have used it when I was visiting my parents last summer!

RE: Fundy Family Vacation Bingo - Miss TTU Runner-Up - 07-12-2017

Yep, they found a local IFB church to attend tonight! Mark your board!
We went swimming instead.